Tuesday, April 9, 2013

4/3/2013- Night time

Family!

      The first half of my first day at the MTC was AWESOME!  I mean great!  My companion is Sister Finau and she is Tongan from California!  Our first meeting consisted of running like flinstones to each other and immediately hugging and we have so much to talk about!  She's crazy but we have strengthened each others testimonies so much already.  It was nice to be with all the newbies at first.  Then the day progressed and since I couldn't report til 2 pm which was the last wave, I didn't get to start unpacking til tonight.  We had to skip study time and my heart is racing from the stress of it.  The rooms are way too small!  The closets are polly doll sized!
      I'm really anxious about the schedule and organization.  Other than that though...this place is amazing!
      The first half of my MTC day I was on top of the world!  I think once I get some good sleep I will be able to stick through the day.  Sister Fanau and I are both out in the hall after lights out for companion prayer and journal.  This is kind of serving as a journal entry, so save this!  I need to get up at 6:30 tomorrow though so bed very soon!
      This place really has the spirit and it is such a happy place!  I just wish they gave time to unpack on day one- my heart is STILL racing and I'm only half done!  I really love my companion.  She is going to be one of my life long friends I can tell already!
      Our first exercise together was to turn to each other and shake hands and say "I think I'm going to like you."  Well both of us had already established that we loved each other, so we said " I think I'm going to LOVE you!"  Then the next thing was a repeat but with the words "love" so we both turn and shake hands and say with grins "I think I'm going to have Eternal love for you! I'l love you for eternity!"

I love you all so much!

Sister Younce

No comments:

Post a Comment