Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Missionary Broadcast and Temple Trip- 6/24/13


Well, this week has been eventful!  Its almost impossible for me to think of what happened before yesterday at the broadcast however.  Since the broadcast, all I can think about is my family and NC and missionary work there!

We went to the temple the other day and that was our last time with President and Sister Ellsworth!  It was a great experience to have 1/3 of the mission in a chapel in the temple all meeting together with the spirit of the temple encasing us!  I am so grateful to have a temple here!  I can't wait to get back to the VC so that I can be on temple grounds each and every day and feel the spirit of the place.  I love the temple! 

I'm sorry.... I spent a while doing individual emails today so I am out of time!  I hope you all watched the broadcast! It didn't even hardly touch on a lot of the stuff I was excited about... but there was so much more!  I felt that it was aimed right at all the members!!! If you haven't watched it yet, go online and watch it!  I want nothing more than to hear about all of your missionary experiences :) Please do share!  NC is such a blessing!  There are missionary opportunities all around you that I would just KILL FOR!  All of you should be and honestly need to be missionaries right where you are.  Lift where you stand!  

A quote from the week "If you want your missionary to be busy -- do ALL that you can to bless the lives of the missionaries in your area"  Feeding them is great, but its not enough! Please please please do this! I promise it will bless your lives and you can feel this excitement and joy that I feel every single day!  We are just full-time helpers.... YOU ARE THE MISSIONARIES! Open your mouth, and it will be filled.  
I love you so much ... every single one of you!
Adam -- Hope you had fun on Trek!  Lucky!!!!

Sister Younce



No comments:

Post a Comment